Monday, February 6, 2017

Letterpress Insert Covers :: Traveler Notebooks

NOTEBOOK INSERTS FOR TRAVELER NOTEBOOKS
LETTERPRESS COVER
I’ve been delving and developing notebook inserts. It all started with a bullet journal article I read. Like many of us we have a note book or ten floating around us at any given moment. They are promisers of taking a load off our brains, getting things better organized and the added bonus of sitting pretty on a table, but after a few pages filled they can be like an old toy left alone.


INSERT DETAIL: NUMBERED, DOT GRID, STITCH BOUND
Our notebooks can get just as unorganized as our thoughts if not put into a systematic order to reference. The bujo system, at least I’ve found, is helpful in sorting, listing, categorizing and freeing up the mind and the best part, I’m filling up pages in my notebooks. Those ideas and loose pieces of paper and drink napkins have proper homes now.
LETTERPRESS COVERS 
INSERTS FOR TRAVELER NOTEBOOKS