Monday, December 15, 2014

Parenting & Creating :: Go Hand In Hand

As a new parent and lover of print, I wondered (and still do) how parenting and creating can go hand in hand. Working at the computer, sketching ideas, writing at the blog, typesetting and doing simple chores has been possible because of my “what would I would do without” baby carrier! Inking my press is another story so far... Printing for the time being is reserved for moments when her grandparents or father can watch the bebè.

Being a creative person, I tend to want to do all creative projects by myself like designing her nursery, taking baby photos, making her stationery and so forth...  Seems like instead of scratching stuff on my to-do list, it grows the more I do! All the same, it's pretty cool as it’s opened up my mind to new projects and challenges which I’ll be posting the new year to come. In the meantime, there’s plenty of dyppies to change and smiles to be had!

PHOTO SHOOT AT HOME AFTER SEVERAL TRIES AND A COUPLE OF “ACCIDENTS”.

SETTING TYPE FOR CHRISTMAS CARDS WITH BABY! YES, IT CAN BE DONE.