Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Turntable Tuesday :: A Curated Mix

My favorite songs (often times the more obscure ones), get randomly copied, pasted and collected in a folder on my desktop or scribbled down on whatever paper lying on my desk then hidden away inside notebooks...

8tracks and Soundcloud are music social networks that allow you navigate and share with other enthusiasts what’s already in their network or upload from your own music library. But if you don’t have the music in your library (like those obscure ones)... it means you gotta get them there! I discovered an easy way to convert favorite songs/videos to MP3 fromYoutube (for instance) to your music library.

I didn’t care for uploading any software and just wanted something efficient.
HERE IS A SITE I found easy and straightforward to transform your scribbled on pieces of paper into MP3’s, store them in your library and neatly into a curated collection of songs to summon up a mood at work, a dinner party or just to chill.